Tithing 10% gives God access to bless the other 90% of my finances…many of us tithe to the strip clubs, weed, and alcohol which gives Satin access to your finances. Real Talk…

About Courage2Believe

Very positive and outgoing. Author and Mentor. Love life and those around me. “7 Types of Queens, Kings Desire,” is the title of my 2nd book. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spyhscyQJ8Y
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s